Saturday, February 16, 2008


This is a design for an upcoming shirt from our new shirt-brand ...This one was supposed to be simple & logo-like...


FerdinandKreozot said...

Dude, this stuff is freaking awesome.
All of it.
I love your take on popeye and Olive, and the sketches are solid gold.
I always liked your stuff.
All the way back to the early stuff.
I think you used the name t-bone?
But I might be mistaken :)
Cheers to your skill,


Thorsten Hasenkamm said...

Hey, thanks for your post! I really appreciate it! Yeah, I used the name T-Bone!

Rico said...

AWESOME t-shirt design! Where can I get one? :-)

Thorsten Hasenkamm said...

Well, unfortunately not's a future design, but it WILL be available! Thx 4 ur interest!

AKUwear said...

Great Job Thorsten!
It will be available, fo'shizzle!

Thorsten Hasenkamm said...

That's great man!

disa said...